- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Drawing inspiration from the natural beauty of flowers, Kaffe Fassett’s Bold Bloomsinvites crafters to explore the behind-the-scenes process and fascinating design methods used to create Kaffe’s bold fabrics and modern colour palettes – from “sketching” with fabric swatches to creating mood boards and renderings to sewing visually striking quilts. Featured throughout are 18 new quilt patterns and seven new needlepoints.
Ideas bloom on each page as eye-catching artwork, inventive quilt designs, needlepoint canvases, and bold ribbon patterns grow from concept to completion. Renowned for his use of color, Kaffe creates unique palettes from nature and his surroundings to create color “moods” – from neutrals and soft pastels to rich, dark tones – and he shares his design ideas, practical quilting advice, and needlepoint techniques useful to both novice and seasoned crafters throughout these colorful projects.
With an emphasis on patchwork and needlework, the inventive designs and fresh colour palettes translate to many creative disciplines ranging from mosaic, beading, fibre arts, embroidery, floral arrangements and home décor. Accessible to quilting and sewing beginners and experts alike, the lively floral designs on each page are sure to inspire and send readers off on a colour-filled creative journey, offering something for makers of all skill levels.