HeatnBond® Iron-on Vinyl is a flexible, water-resistant coating that you iron onto the top of your fabrics to protect them. Use Iron-On Vinyl to make your own laminated fabrics and create placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children's art smocks and more!
Features & Benefits:
- 17 inches wide by 2 yards
- Heat activated
- Matte finish
- Sewable with regular or non-stick foot.
- Fusible only on one side
- For use on fabric or paper
- UV Resistant, Water Repellent material
- Paper liner is used to protect the vinyl during ironing.
- Great for creating aprons, art smocks, table cloths, placemats, tote bags, make-up bags, diaper bags, seat covers and more.
- Iron-on Vinyl is NOT adhesive. If you need adhesive please use HeatnBond Lite or Ultrahold.
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the Vinyl. Always cover Vinyl with protective sheet or parchment paper before ironing. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth. If washing is a must, wash on gentle cycle and line dry. If any peeling or crinkling occurs, cover the vinyl with parchment paper and reiron.