This Dritz® hummingbird needle threader is an indispensable, multi-feature sewing tool that is used to thread hand sewing needles quickly and easily.
- Easy-to-hold; needle threader has indented profile for finger placement and gripping
- Beak swings upward to expose wire, and then swings downward to protect for storage
- Small lanyard hole in top of wing can be used for inserting cord or string
- Suitable for most hand sewing needles with the exception of beading needles
- Decorative hummingbird shape
- Lift wire cover and rotate towards back of threader.
- Insert wire into eye of needle and slide needle to back of wire.
- Loop thread over wire and slide down into groove.
- Hold thread taut with fingers. Grasp needle and pull wire out of needle.
- Cut thread with cutter; rotate cover back over wire.
Sharp point. Keep away from children.