Sold by the metre
HeatnBond® Ultrahold is a roll of paper backed, iron-on, No Sew, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without the need for pinning. Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is three times stronger than traditional fusible webs. The solid sheet adhesive means edge to edge coverage for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire without puckering or bunching. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
Features & Benefits:
- 17 inches wide
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric, but can be used with a wide range of materials such as foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood.
- No Sewing needed or used!
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board
Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.