- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The bolt width is 61 cm or 24 inches.
Iron-On Vinyl is a way to transform any smooth fabric into water-resistant fabric! Iron-On vinyl is durable, flexible and sewable! Use it to make beach bags, reusable lunch bags, aprons, art smocks, placemats, coasters and other home decor projects.
Water resistant - CPSIA complaint - contains no BPA or lead, but even though the plasticizes DIDP is a Phthalate not banned by the government, as a precaution Thermoweb suggests that Iron-On Vinyl not be used on items that are meant to be chewed on or sucked on by children.