- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Great for hand or machine piecing.
- The small half hexagon is perfect for 2.5" strips /jelly rolls or 5" squares/charm squares.
- The large half hexagon if perfect for 10" squares.
- Check the photographs of the templates alongside a ruler for further size information
- The templates are designed to minimise fabric waste when using precut fabrics
When hand piecing, trace around shapes and mark dots for seam allowance in the holes provided. . Use a marking tool and a ruler with 1/4" seam allowance to join the dots for your sewing line. (A Clover mechanical pencil and quarter plus ruler are ideal).
For machine piecing, rotary cut around the shapes: the seam allowance is included.
The see-through fibre optic plastic allows you to "fussy cut" your prints for beautiful blocks. To fussy cut, first place the desired shape over the selected flower or print, centre as necessary and then trace or cut.