OzQuilts Reward points: 7 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Best known for use in hand applique, the Straw needle has a narrow shank that glides easily through several layers of fabric.
- Since the eye of the needle is punched within the existing shank, it does not hesitate at the eye when pulled through fabric.
- The Straw needle is also useful for basting, hand piecing, and applique.
The Size 11 Straw needle is extra fine and flexible. It is the size preferred for intricate hand applique. It also works great for beading projects.