- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Best known for use in hand applique, the Straw needle has a narrow shank that glides easily through several layers of fabric.
- Since the eye of the needle is punched within the existing shank, it does not hesitate at the eye when pulled through fabric.
- The Straw needle is also useful for basting, hand piecing, and applique.
- 16 needles per tube
The Size 10 Straw is the same length as the Size 11 Straw needle but it is slightly thicker. The thicker shank accommodates a larger eye, making it easier to thread than the Size 11. It's thick shank also keeps it from bending while stitching. Jeana prefers the Size 10 for the majority of her applique stitching. She also recommends it for beginners who are trying Straw needles for the first time.