- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Jump into your traveling shoes and join Sue as she takes you around the globe for comprehensive study of trees. From Jamaica to Morocco, from the United States to South Africa, immerse yourself in this worldly adventure and develop an understanding of each tree’s ideal climate to flourish. Prior to starting each block, enjoy a small story that accompanies each trees chapter. Learn new techniques along with wool applique, layering, cotton applique, embroidery, dimensional embroidery and how to create texture
Forest For The Trees by Sue Spargo was run as a BOM in 2019.
About Sue Spargo
Sue Spargo is a self taught textile folk artist and designer whose lush and rich work with wool, a needle and thread inspires so many. Born in Zambia, Sue grew up in South Africa and lived in England as a young adult before moving to the United States in 1989. She credits her artistry to her father, who encouraged her creative pursuits and allowed her to explore many mediums, and her love of fabric to her mother, who got her interested in sewing as a child.
Finished Quilt Size: 39" x 51"
Wool applique, layering and embroidery quilt.
Description: Quilt Pattern Book 8.5" x 11", full colour, softcover Pages: 110
Self Published & Printed in the USA
Forest For The Trees Quilt Pattern plus also Includes the patterns for two bonus projects: Forest for the Trees Workbox + Breadfruit Pincushion!