- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
If you have to carry it all, these are the bags for you!
Carry all your business needs, including your widescreen laptop computer, comfortably with these stylish carriers made using your favorite fabrics and colors. Clear and complete instructions take you step-by-step through the process of quilting, cutting, marking and sewing.
The pattern includes instructions for two styles of bag:
Executive Carryall: 13½"H x 17½"W x 3½"D
Widescreen Laptop Case: 13"H x 17½"W x 2½"D
Laptop carriers made in your favorite fabrics are perfect gifts for teens, students, guys — or anyone special!
We prefer to use 100% polyester Soft and Stable® in place of batting in these computer carriers. Not only is the Soft and Stable very lightweight, but it holds its shape beautifully and really makes a professional looking bag.
Special thanks to Art Gallery Fabrics for the beautiful fabrics used on the cover model. Ask for Tapestry by Sharon Holland at your local quilt shop.
Note from Annie:
This pattern replaces the original Executive Carryalls pattern (PBA110). Here's what's new:
- The new version includes updated graphics and illustrations as well as an easier-to-follow layout. You'll love the new illustrations of the various steps as well as complete labels for all the pieces.
- We've added a full zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the Widescreen Case. This is a perfect spot to stash cords or paperwork. We love using mesh as it adds no bulk in the seams and also enables us to see what is in the pocket even when it is closed.
NOTE: The instructions in this pattern include rounding some corners and recommend using a circular object of a specific size. We have attached a Circle Template PDF to download to assist with rounding corners. You can also use Creatives Grids Circle Set or our own Circle Halo Template Set