- Pre-cut templates ideal for english paper piecing for quilting and patchwork.
- These Quality weight paper templates for English paper piecing work.
- 100 pieces in a packet and available in the popular sizes of ½”, 1", 1½”, 2”, and 2½"
- Measurements refer to the length of one of the hexagons sides
How to use your paper pieces:
- Trace your shape onto fabric, adding a 1/4" seam allowance and cut out.
- Tack or glue your paper to fabric rolling the seam allowance over onto the paper.
- Sew (whip or ladder stitch) with 12 stitches per inch to ensure template easily slips out once complete.