OzQuilts Reward points: 46 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
- The Elephant is the next project in the Abstractions series.
- This foundation paper pieced quilt is made with one striking large scale block.
- Finished quilt measures 54"" x 60"".
- Fabric used on cover is Cotton Couture by Michael Miller Fabrics
- The instructions assume a basic knowledge of foundation piecing
- You can find tutorials on www.violetcraft.com particularly the tricky angle tutorial
A few more details about the pattern :
- The pattern is large A4 book size and it opens up to show the fabric guide and pullout sheets with the paper piecing patterns.
- The patterns are full size but on a heavier weight paper so I would recommend photocopying them to preserve your original pattern.
- They are A3 size patterns and are printed on both sides.
- There are 34 pages of patterns (17 sheets A3 size).