- Use to transfer pattern markings and needlecraft designs.
- Includes 3 Wax-free tracing papers - White, Blue and Yellow
- Tracing Papers measure 5-1/8 inch X 19-1/2 inch; hot iron will not set marks
- Includes 1 Serrated Tracing Wheel for marking multiple layers and bulky fabrics; suitable for most fabric types
Always test tracing paper and wheel on a swatch of fabric being used to be sure marks can be removed satisfactorily and the wheel will not damage the fabric. Use a colour of tracing paper close to the fashion fabric and mark on the wrong side of the fabric. Avoid rubbing tracing paper with your fingers to prevent smearing. To keep the fabric from bunching up, roll blade with forward, then slightly backward motion as you trace along line. Use a ruler as a guide for tracing straight lines.
- Work on a protected hard surface.
- Place tracing paper under pattern with coloured side of paper toward the wrong side of the fabric. To mark two layers of fabric, place two sheets of the paper wrong side together and place under pattern between the two layers of fabric.
- Transfer pattern markings using tracing wheel; apply even pressure.
- To remove marks, use fabric eraser, brush, damp cloth or machine wash.