Change design patterns or alter outfits with the help of Dritz Ergonomic Seam Ripper. This efficient seam ripper has a rounded design that offers a good grip and fits snugly in your hand. It can easily be held by those with arthritis or carpal tunnel as well. The ergonomic seam ripper features a durable fine blade which is electronically ground for long-lasting sharpness and a protective ball for fabrics. You can use the seam ripper to safely remove stitches, rip seams and open buttonholes on fabrics.
- For removing seams, stitches and opening buttonholes
- Ergonomic design is easier to handle
- Rounded design fits comfortably in your hand
- Lessens stress on hand
- Blade is electronically ground for permanent sharpness and features a safety ball on tip to protect fabric
EMOVE UNWANTED STITCHES:
- Lift threads with point.
- Cut with blade.
TO OPEN BUTTONHOLE:
- Insert point between stitches.
- Slide blade to cut fabric.
- Insert pin at end of buttonhole to prevent cutting through end stitches.
Point can also be used to remove threads.