- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Contents 100% Cotton
- Fabric Weight Lightweight
- Width 112-114cm approximately
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. If you would like 1/2 metre, please add "2" to your cart, if you would like 3/4 metre, please add "3" to your cart. If you would like 1 Metre, please add "4" to your cart.
Aboriginal artworks are popular throughout the world and the only living ancient artworks. Its tradition goes back 50,000 years ago revealed by carbon dating of rock painting, cave painting etc. It is amazing that many of the artists do not have any formal education or training.
According to Aboriginal mythology, dreamtime is the creation time when ancestors sprung up from beneath the earth. They travelled across the land and created almost everything in the world. When they got tired they went back into the earth. Latisha meticulously depicted some dreamtime flowers in her art work. The smaller dots and circles represent seeds, flowers, waterholes etc. Two concentric circles with a dot in the centre represent ancestral sites.