- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Contents 100% Cotton
- Fabric Weight Lightweight
- Width 112-114cm approximately
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. If you would like 1/2 metre, please add "2" to your cart, if you would like 3/4 metre, please add "3" to your cart. If you would like 1 Metre, please add "4" to your cart. All quantities of fabric are cut as continuous yardage unless otherwise specified.
Story behind the design by Bradley Stafford:
Dreamtime: Bradley is an experienced and hardworking Aboriginal designer. His works are clear and attractive. In this design, Bradley skilfully put together various designs in one canvas. Each motive is different and colourful. Bradley dreamt various dreaming in one like Bush Food, Witchetty Grub, Kangaroo Path, Bush Dreaming, Long Neck Turtles and Honey Ant Dreaming.
In Bush food it shows the plants which grow in both summer and winter seasons, in Witchetty Grub Dreaming explains the Witchetty Grub habitats around the waterhole, kangaroo path Dreaming puts the thought of Kangaroo jumping around the bush. In bush dreaming it show the plantation around the waterhole and how people are depended on Vegetation. In turtle dreaming it shows the path of Long Neck Sea Turtles and Honey Ant Dreaming gives the idea of how they collect honey from the flowers in the bush.
Bradley’s excellent designs add enormously to enhance their age-old culture of Aboriginal Dreaming.