This versatile clip-on battery lamp has been specially designed for crafters. The lamp can be plugged in or be used with standard or rechargeable batteries (not supplied) for up to 4 hours of uninterrupted work (batteries are not rechargeable in this lamp).
It comes with a ‘cold cathode’ DaylightTM tube and a removable magnifier to see all details clearly. Try it, it’s so convenient!
- Clip-on battery lamp designed specifically for needlework and crafts
- Flexible head design to put the light precisely where you want it
- Clips to almost anything, from hoops and frames to books and charts
- Soft and bright low head Daylight tybe, for perfect colo matching, comfortable working and long lasting
- Plug-in or battery operated for 'work anywhere' convenience
- Includes removable 2.8" magnifier (2.25 magnification) for detailed work
- Uses 4 standard AA batteries (not included)
- Includes 'remove use' cable for battery case which removes the weight from the lamp
- Gives up to 4 hours uninterrupted work on batteries
- Height: 23cm
- Light: 6w DaylightTM tube (not replaceable)
- Lens: 9cm, 2.25 X magnification
- Use 4 standard AA batteries (not included)
- Supplied with power supply, table base and remote power cord