- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
EZ Stitch Snips are used for all sorts of needle arts: sewing, quilting, embroidery, applique, fashion design, etc. EZ Stitch Snips allow you to get under those tiny stitches for easy removal.
Spring action allows both left handed and right handed people to use, and perfect for people with ailments that prevent them from using normal thread scissors.
- Quickly grab EZ Stitch Snips and remove those accidental snips of the thread – fabrics, thread, small paper, and light applique projects
- Thin Curved Snip Blade – allows you to get as close as you want without snagging, jabbing or poking your work.
- Micro Serrated Blade – holds your thread to remove slippage or bending, giving you a clean cut.
- Famore Stitch Snips can be Re-Sharpened – since we use a high quality German stainless steel.
- Greatly used for sniping – small paper, fabrics, thread, and light applique projects