- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Add that awe factor to any quilt by creating a scalloped border in three sizes, specifically designed for 2" to 12" borders. Adjust the scallops to fit the sides of any project.
The tool includes three sizes of scallops plus a corner unit. The small size is perfect for borders that are 2 to 5 inches in width. The medium scallop is ideal for 4 to 8 inch borders. And the large scallop works for borders up to 12 inches. Since you are creating this design element with paper templates, they can be spaced or overlapped as needed to fit any length of border. Don't you love built-in fudge factors? Hint: Design and mark the border before quilting so the scallop element can be showcased with quilting (and the machine quilter can attach straight sides to her frame). Then use the tool to trim the curves and bind with a bias binding.
The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts! The ruler comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions or scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a video demonstration of these features.
Size - 10" x 10¾"