- A white marking pen for use on dark fabrics.
- Markings disappear by ironing or spraying with water.
- The pen marks become visible as the ink dries so you need to wait a few second to see the mark.
- Do not use this marker on non-washable fabrics like silk
- Try the marker on some scrap cloth of the same fabric before use
- Marks may not be easy to see on coarse, textured or light colour fabric
- If the marker does not flow smoothly when you first begin to us it, rub the tip gently against a piece of paper or fabric until the ink flows easily
- Cap tightly after use
- You can retrace your marks if they are not easy to see on the first pass
Notes : This is a fine point marking pen that is light activated and results in a fine white line. The light colour and fine point make very precise lines on dark, smooth fabrics. When you no longer need them the markings are eliminated simply by ironing them away.
Remember, because they are light activated there is a slight time delay in their appearance so wait for it. The brighter the available light in your studio, the shorter the delay. Also make sure the point is clear of dry ink before you start. Dry cleaning will have no effect on the permanence of the marks.