By using any Bias Tape Maker, you can produce custom bias tape to suit any creative mood you might be in. Select any fabric, cut the required width of fabric on the bias, pull it through the bias tape maker and iron the creases to hold the shape. It’s perfect bias tape binding every time with minimum effort, saving time and enhancing the creative process. Once you use one and see how easily it makes bias tape you will never want to be without it.
- You can make heat sensitive adhesive bias tape from any materials you like.
- Clover Fusible Web 10mm wide is suitable for use with this tape maker.
- You simply place the heat sensitive tape in the upper groove and the fabric strip in the lower groove.
- By pulling the handle, the two are simultaneously fed through allowing you to iron them as they emerge from the tool.
- Your own customized bias tape made easily and quickly!
- Instructions are included.
Fusible Bias Tape Maker is available in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ finished sizes.