Limited Stock - while stocks last
- The 6-in-1 Stick 'n Stitch Guide is a 2 piece interlocking guide with ideal shapes and edges for perfect stitching.
- It features a reusable and repositionable adhesive guide underside, which makes it ideal for straight stitching, stitching strips, and curve stitching.
Clover’s 6-in-1 Stick’n Stitch Guide is truly a multi function tool that will make sewing even the most difficult and demanding applications of thread to fabric a breeze. The stitch guide itself is a two piece interlocking plastic guide. They can be used together or separately depending on your stitching application. Connection with your sewing machine is accomplished by a renewable adhesive attached permanently to the bottom of each guide. Just remove the guides when you’re done. They leave no adhesive residue. The shapes and edges of each guide makes it perfect for a multitude of sewing applications. A handy template ensures that the stitch guide is always in the correct position. So how’s it used?
- Both sections together for straight stitching
- One foot on either side of the needle for quilt strips or precision top stitches
- Curve side up for outer curves
- Curve side down for inner curves
- Top stitch right side
- Top stitch left side