OzQuilts Reward points: 15 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Available in five sizes:
- CV4011 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1/4"
- CV4012 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 3/8"
- CV4013 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1/2"
- CV4014 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 3/4"
- CV4015 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1"
Use fusible Tape Makers with Fusible Web:
- For 1/4" & 3/8" use 5mm Fusible Web - CV4031
- For 1/2", 3/4" & 1" use 10mm Fusible Web - CV4032
- Insert the Fusible Web (heat adhesive tape) in the upper groove
- Insert bias cut fabric in the lower groove
- Pull both materials at the same time and iron
- Remove the adhesive tape and apply
- Useful for lattice and meshwork in quilting
- For piping (trimming) in quilting and sewing
- For making three-dimensional flower applique using bias tape
Materials: Iron, Polymethylpentene