- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Chenille-It Blooming Bias is the perfect product for your next quilt! Use it for raw-edge applique or on the edge instead of binding. Stitch over seams to create the rag look without the cutting and the mess. Sew between seams, create shapes, embellish totes, pillows, jackets, vests, collars and more. Stitch anywhere you want that added texture and drama!
For a plush chenille reminiscent of vintage quilts, but with a fresh modern look and feel. Simply stitch down the center of a single layer of Chenille-It anywhere you want the look of chenille. Finish by washing and drying to fluff up!
Use the ⅜" width to finish the edges of raw edge applique or to give outline detail on pre-printed fabrics.
Stitch the ⅜" width over seams to frame and make any design pop.
This ⅜" wide width is on approximately 25 yard rolls
What is the difference between Chenille-It® and bias tape?
Chenille-It is made with a fabric that will “bloom” with one layer in one wash. Bias tape is made with a quilting quality fabric in most cases and will not “bloom” or create texture.
That makes sense. Chenille-It® is meant to fray almost like a flannel fabric and traditional bias tape should not fray. However you need about four layers of flannel to achieve what Chenille-It® does in one layer.
Can you wash Chenille-It® regularly?
Absolutely! They just get better and better and the chenille is soft and full as ever.