OzQuilts Reward points: 23 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
- Flexible, yet sturdy, this premium weight 16-gauge 54" wide, Premium Clear Vinyl is double polished for maximum clarity" and is the best weight for see-through pockets.
- This 16 Gauge vinyl is easy to sew through and can be used for linings or pockets in organizers, purses and bags, wallets, and more.
- There is no need to worry about spills as the vinyl is moisture resistant and can be wiped clean with a cloth.
- Easy to roll and store when not in use, the vinyl's flexibility makes it perfect for sewing projects.
- Piece measures 16" x 54" (40.5cm x 137cm).
- Annie recommends using a topstitch needle size 90/14
- Don’t use pins. If you use pins to try and secure your vinyl to the rest of your project, you will have a bunch of unsightly holes leftover on your finished project. Pins are great with fabric but not with vinyl. Use wonderclips , Sew Easy Washaway tape or Bohin double sided tape - so much easier and a better finish. (The tape is great for positioning zippers before stitching too).
- Use the tissue paper that the vinyl is wrapped in. Vinyl may stick to your sewing machine and be hard to move along evenly unless you have a teflon pressing foot. The easy way is to use the tissue paper between your vinyl and the machine and it will glide along much more easily.