- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Our template sets are laser cut from 3mm thick clear acrylic making it easy to fussy cut the perfect snippet of fabric for your block.
Our Traditional template sets include 1/4" seam allowances and marking holes so you can easily match intersecting points for accurate hand or machine piecing. These sets require no papers or hand or glue basting. They can be used to cut fabric pieces for English Paper Piecing
Our Halo/Donut/Window Template Sets include 3/8" seam allowances and are perfect templates for all piecing methods whether you are an english paper piecer using thread or glue basting or if you prefer hand or machine piecing with no papers or basting.
- There are 2 template pieces for each piece of the block design
- The centre piece is the finished size and can be used for marking
- The outer halo piece is the seam allowance and is used for marking and/or cutting fabric .
- Trace around the centre inner template for your sewing line.
- Cut or trace around the outer template for your cutting line including the seam allowance.