English paper piecing beyond the hexagon for quilts and small projects.
- The key to perfect patchwork is getting all of the points to match up — which is no easy feat!
- Thanks to the rediscovery of a traditional technique known as English paper piecing, success is now possible for quilters of all levels.
- By cutting the desired shapes from paper, basting the paper to the back of your fabric, and then hand-sewing the pieces together, you’ll ensure perfectly matched points every time.
- This complete course in English paper piecing takes you far beyond traditional hexagons with step-by-step photos showing you how to connect triangles, octagons, diamonds, jewels, triangles, tumblers, pentagons, and curved shapes.
- It even provides dozens of ideas for incorporating the pattern designs into clothing, pillows, quilts, and home decor items!