- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Whether you know how to sew and don’t have time, or have never picked up a needle and thread in your life, Fabric Fusion is an easy alternative! This super strong fabric glue adheres all kinds of fabrics and embellishments to other fabrics for a permanent bond that remains flexible, even after washing (yes, you can wash it!) – so your fabrics move with you, not against you.
It is formulated for adhesion with fabric to a variety of surfaces and embellishments, including: nearly every type of fabric, glass and acrylic rhinestones, sequins, beads and trims.
- Permanent bond between fabrics and other embellishments
- Nontoxic and low odour,
- Machine washable and stays flexible after washing
- Applies and dries clear, Works on a variety of fabrics
- Easy soap and water cleanup before it dries
- Dry cleanable and does not string while applying to fabric
- Each pen contains .63 fluid oz.
- 2 pens per pack
This glue works best on:
- Ribbon and trims
- Sequins and beads
- Always test for best results. Prewash garment (do not use fabric softener).
- Apply an even coat of glue to fabric or embellishment. Press onto garment. If needed, hold in place with tape or pins until glue is set.
- Let dry 2-4 hours. Washable after 48 hours. Turn inside out, wash on gentle cycle; dry in low temp dryer.
- Water cleanup when wet.