The GO! Double Wedding Ring die set has all the shapes you need to piece this classic quilt design. Typically labor intensive and difficult to cut, the Double Wedding Ring can be cut in just seconds with this die.
- Compatible with: GO! Fabric Cutter (55100) only
- Required: GO! Cutting Mat-10" x 10"
- Cuts one each:
- Center shape 9 1/4" x 9 1/4" (23 cm x 23 cm)
- Corner shape 2 7/16"W x 2 7/16"H (6 cm x 6 cm)
- Football shape 2 1/16"W x 6 1/2"H (5 cm x 17 cm)
- Middle arc shape 2 7/16"W x 2 1/2"H (6 cm x 6 cm)
- Arc shape 2 7/16"W x 2 7/16"H (6 cm x 6 cm)
- Total arc shape 2 1/2"W x 9 1/8"H (6 cm x 23 cm
- Die features matching notches on curved edges for easy pinning and fast sewing
- Creates an 11 1/2" finished square
- Free GO! Double Wedding Ring 4 Ring Wall Hanging pattern included with die
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.