- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This spacious organizer stores and carries tools and supplies, providing visibility and easy access to all.
The bag features handles and an adjustable/detachable carrying strap along with two removable pocket pages with mesh or vinyl pockets in a variety of styles.
Abundant pockets in a variety of styles are the key to ensuring that there is a place for everything … and that everything is in its place!
The case measures about 10"H x 14" W x 5½"D when closed with removable pages measuring 13"H x 20"W.
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:
A Place for Everything 2.0 is an update of our best-selling A Place for Everything pattern which was released in 2013. Just like a new edition of a textbook, this new version of the pattern features improved design and layout, easier-to-follow steps and diagrams, and our newest and best techniques.
We also made significant changes to the project, making it easier to assemble while adding significantly more storage space.
Specific changes include:
- Moved the zippered opening on the bag to the top, so contents will be secure even if the bag isn’t completely zipped shut.
- Added handles to each side of the bag as well as an adjustable, detachable carrying strap.
- Added pockets to the exterior of the bag on both the front and the back.
- Made the bag wider and deeper and the pocket pages taller.
- Simplified construction of the pockets on the removable pages, eliminating the pleats.
- Added option to make pockets on the pocket pages of mesh as well as vinyl.
- Added pockets to the BACKS of the pocket pages.
- Replaced the hook and loop tape on the interior of the bag with a strap to hold the pages in place.