These are the perfect templates for all piecing methods whether you are an english paper piecer using thread or glue basting or if you prefer hand piecing with no papers or basting.
The templates are available with a 1/4" or 3/8" seam allowance.
The "A Christmas Carol" Quilt was designed by Willyne Hammerstein in her book Millefiori Quilts 4.
- Each template piece comes with two pieces: 1 inner cut (the finished size of the template piece) and 1 outer halo cut (the seam allowance).
- Outer cutting points are trimmed to reduce bulk.
- Our template sets are 3mm thick acrylic with two pieces for each template.
- Ideal for previewing and fussy cutting the perfect snippet of your fabric for your block.
- Trace around the centre inner template to mark a sewing line
- Trace or cut around the outer template (or halo) for the cutting line including the 1/4" or 3/8" seam allowance.