- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Spiraling diamonds make up this simple block in the "Playing With Hexagons" series. This is another set deisgned by Meredithe Clarke for the "Playing With Hexagons" templates series. The series consists of consistent sized hexagons so you can mix and match designs in the same quilt.
- Cut 1 small hexagon (A), 6 diamonds in colour 2 (B) and 6 parallelograms (C).
- Sew one diamond in colour 1 with one diamond in colour 2, then sew to hexagon. (see the diagram scanned below).
- Continue to add diamonds alternatively.
- Inset the parallelograms to complete.
- Join the finished blocks together with the D triangle and also use this triangle for squaring up. The dashed centre line of the D triangle becomes the seam line and the solid line becomes the cutting line.
- Alternatively, use in conjunction with the other Playing with Hexagon blocks to make a sampler style quilt.