- Compatible with: AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter (55100)
- Required: 10" x 10" cutting mat (55111)
- Cuts one 8 1/2"W x 8 1/2"H (22 cm x 22 cm) square
Features and Benefits:
- Cut even more with up to ten layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Designed for time-saving accuracy
- Ensure quick and precise cuts
- Add a layer of batting with the Square-6 1/2" (50000) for warmer quilts
- Rag quilts are typically laundered to fully "bloom" the fringe
- Die packaging includes project directions for a GO! Cozy Rag Squares Lap Quilt
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.